mercoledì 1 settembre 2021

A festive card with Sunny Studio

Hi there and happy wednesday!
Today I'm happy to share a festive card featuring some of the new oval dies by Sunny Studio ..


These new dies are so much fun and creating shaped cards is always so cool! 
For this one I chose one of my favorite sets and went for a non-traditional color scheme with rich purples and violet and lots of gold details.


First of all I stamped all my images from the Holy Night set, colored them with copics and die cut them out. Then I die cut 2 stitched ovals out of white cardstock and a scalloped one (Mat 1) out of kraft cardstock.
Working with the white ones: I created a hill out of the first using the Slimline Nature set and inked the second one with Distress inks + I added some splatters using my sparkle watercolors to create a starry night sky.


I drew some little white dots with my gelly roll pen onto the scalloped oval and glued all the layers together with liquid glue. I stamped my sentiment from the Inside Greetings set and added all the images with foam tape + a little heart. 
I created a coordinated cardbase out of white cardstock with the partial die cutting technique and mounted my decorated panel on top. 
I hope you like this Christmas card as much as I do and you are now inspired to create! 

Check all the new Sunny Studio Stamps products here down below, they're all avaiable at Ellen Hutson! 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento