giovedì 23 settembre 2021

"Bye Bye Summer.." with SugarPea Designs

Hi there! 
Today I'm sharing with you a fun card mixing some SugarPea Designs Summer favorites and more darker and richer colors for Autumn..


So, I loved the SugarCut - Nautical Notion set so much, I knew I had to dress it up in Fall colors and use it on this new seasonal card! 
Living by the sea would be a dream come true for me and this card may is the perfect one for one of your friends livin' the dream -eheh!


First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, I cut out a smaller panel out of grey cardstock and I glued it on the front. 
Then I die cut all the elements from the SugarCut - Nautical Notions set and the Sugarcut - Ahoy Word one out of colored cardstock. 
I assembled all the elements into this pretty scene and glued everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive. 


I added the googly eyes to the little crab ( they make it soo super fun!), some little pearl embellishments and drew some details plus little dots onto the background with my white gel pen. 
Hope you're now inspired to create some Fall cards too and thanks a lot for stopping by!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci
 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento