mercoledì 8 settembre 2021

Hello Bluebird September Release Preview Day 4 - It's Release Day!

Hi there and welcome to the Hello Bluebird September Release Preview Day 4 - it's Release Day!
Today you can finally go crazy on all the new products and fill in your online carts with them all, YAY! 


And here's today's card: clean and simple cause I want the cuteness of these images to be the star of the show here! 
The little bear, the balloon, that amazing sentiment font: I love everything! 


The new products I'm showcasing today are: Balloon Bodies, Bouquet Buddies, Big Greetings and the new Nesting A7 dies ( a must have if you ask me, as all the new nesting range!)
There's another product I didn't feature on my card today - but in an upcoming one ( stay tuned!) - I'd love to mention and that's the Knightley LC Alpha Dies which I like a lot indeed. 


Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!
I had so much fun creating with the new Hello Bluebird September Release and I hope you are now inspired to! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento