venerdì 1 ottobre 2021

Witch Twister cards with Art Impressions

Hello there and Happy October! 
I crafted just for fun the other night and I created a couple of fun Halloween interactive cards with the adorable witch by Art Impression..


OMG I love this little witch soo much, she's so sweet! 
I'm all about the "too cute to spook" Halloween style and this stole my heart, so very cute!
I also took quite a few phtos of these cause I'm so happy with my coloring here - I followed the example on the packaging and I colored a dark and a soft version if u'd like, with the same shades/ light spots and it was fun! Ah what a free time and patient Franci can do! eheh! 



Also this Twister interactive element by Art Impression is adorable and a super fun look with no work at all - the easiest interactive u'll ever make, I promise! 
All the other images: bats + background + sentiments are from Hello Bluebird and I used some Lawn Fawn inks and a lilac cardstock for the inside. 



Here down below you can find the supplies you need to make these ( please notice: I'll link to all the products avaiable!)




Hope you like these cards as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento