martedì 31 agosto 2021

Witch Cats' fun with IsabelCristinaStamps!

Hello there and welcome back to my blog! 
Today I'm sharing more cards I made with the adorable August Collection by IsabelCristinaStamps..


The Witch Cats set is my favorite, I love all these magical kittens and all their spell books and potions!  Keep on mind.. all these images and papers are digitals!


These cute images are perfect for all your Halloween crafting of course, but they can be used all year around for all your magical projects! 


The purple plaid pattern paper it's from the Halloween patterned paper collection and it's so beautiful!


As I did for my ghosts cards I posted a few days ago I used Lawn Fawn stitched dies for all the panels and chose to ink a cloudy sky as my background. I also added some little splatters with sparkle watercolors and black paint.


All my images are colored with copics and I added some details to them all with a white gel pen. I then used some Tonic Nuvo Drops to add embellishments here and there. 

I hope you like these Halloween cards and be sure to check these adorable new products on Isabel's Etsy shop - IsabelCristinaStamps! 

Hope you like these cards as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento