martedì 22 settembre 2020

A rainbow Christmas with Pinkfresh Studio!

Hi there and happy tuesday! 
Today I'm super happy to share a rainbow Christmas card made with all Pinkfresh Studio cuties!





















Aww look at this mum and her baby squirrels, they're a super sweet couple!! 

First of all I created my rainbow feature using thin white cardstock stripes and Distress Inks.
Lea and Laura totally inspired me and I love how my rainbow turned out :)





















Then I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and stamped this lovely frame from the Sparkle with magic set and the little snowflakes and dots from the Magical Christmas set. 
I also stamped my sentiment from the same set on the bottom and glued down my rainbow with liquid glue.

I stamped my critters from the Squirrel Friends set and also some presents from the Magical Christmas one, coloredthem with my copics and cut them out using their coordinated dies. ( As you may know the coordinated dies cut both the critters at the same time into a little scene with the sled, I just customized the cut with my scissors!)





















I glued everything down with some foam tape, added some details with a white gel pen and some clear sequins and this card is ready to wish "Merry Christmas"! 

With this project I'd love to enter the Pinkfresh Studio September 2020 Challenge ..



Hope you like my card as much as I do and you are now inspired to create!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

Thank you so much for stopping by today I'll see you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

2 commenti:

  1. This is adorable!! Thanks for playing along with our September challenge!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Congratulations on winning the September card challenge! Love your adorable card!!

    RispondiElimina