martedì 15 settembre 2020

"Have a magical day" card with Hello Bluebird!


Hello there and happy tuesday!
It's time to share this magical card I made with all Hello Bluebird cute stuff today..



Aww these little fairies from the Fairy Dance set are so adorable! 
First of all I stamped all my cuties, colored them with copics, added some details with a white gel pen and then die cut them out.



Then I created my background by die cutting all the elements using the Fairy Glade Scene Horizontal Die and coloring them with Distress Inks.
I glued all my scene together and then I added some clouds and a little speech boubble I die cut using the Fall Friends coordinated dies set. 


I stamped my sentiment at the bottom, added a little heart and some sequins and mounted my panel onto a coordinated cardbase. 
this card is now ready to make a friend smile and I'm so happy about it!


Thank you so much for stopping by today and have a lovely day :)

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento