sabato 26 settembre 2020

'tis the Season.. with Hello Bluebird!

Hi there and happy saturday!
Today I have a Christmas card made with all Hello Bluebird stuff to share and ..I did a little bit of heat embossing too! Today's cardmaking session was on fire, I'm tellin' ya! ahah!


First I stamped, colored with copics and die cut my festive image from the Family Photo set and cut it out to feature on my card just Santa Claus, Mrs Claus, the snowman and the little robin. 
Then I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and I cut out a matching panel I inked with Distress Inks. 
I also die cut another panel and I created some snowy hills out of it, using the Hill and Dale set. 
I added some water and sparkle watercolors splatters to them all and set aside to dry.


Awww I'm so proud of me, the sentiment look so cool embossed in bright white on to my blue snowy background! Of course I prepped the area with some antistatic powder, I stamped my sentiment from the Tis the Season set with Versamark ink and I heat embossed it in white. I used the Lawn Fawn embossing powder and I can't recommend it enough, I love it!


I then die cut some snowflakes out of white cardstock, using the Frosty Flakes Die set. 
I adhered my sky panel onto my white cardbase, then added all the elements with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.
Finally I stamped another sentiment at the bottom and added some white nuvo drops embellishments here and there. 

Wow, this card is a special one! 
Hope you like it and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento