mercoledì 9 settembre 2020

"Thanks a bushel" card with Lawn Fawn!

Hello! 
Today I have another Lawn Fawn card to share and it's a Teacher appreciation one..


Awww look at this cutie and all its apples! 
First of all I created a cardbase out of white cardstock and then I stamped the Gingham Backdrops on the front with the Kiddie Pool Lawn Fawn ink.


Then I cut out a stripe of white cardstock and added a dry embossed detail at the top using the Stitched Borders set. 
I also die cut a stripe out of some kraft cardstock, that's a tiny bit bigger in size and I glued it under the white one.


I stamped colored and die cut all the images from these sets: Jump for Joy + coordinated dies and Thanks a Bushel + coordinated dies.
I stamped my sentiment onto the white stripes and glued it down at the bottom with foam adhesive.
I added all my images with more foam tape and a little red heart.
Finally I also added some clear sparkling sequins by Pretty Pink Posh to finish up my design.

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento