domenica 27 settembre 2020

"Hello" mini card with Time for Tea Designs!

Hi there! 
Today I'm sharing a scalloped circle mini card I made with my new Time for Tea Designs cuties! 


Aww these little critters are the best! 
First of all I die cut 2 scalloped circle out of white cardstock, stamped the sentiment and all my critters from the All Occasion Critters set, colored them with copics and cut them out with their coordinated dies. 


Then I stamped my background from the Grateful for you set on one of my scalloped circle with a light brown ink and I colored it with copics. I chose super light colors/shades and I'm so happy about how it looks! I have never achieved anything like that using copics before and it's such a soft and dreamy effect!


I backed up my panel with the other scalloped circle and turned them both into a mini card, then adhered all my images down with foam adhesive.
Finally I added lots of details with a white gel pen to my critters plus some sclear sequins and my mini card is completed!

Hope you likeit as much as I do and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento