domenica 13 settembre 2020

"Treat of course" card with Lawn Fawn!

Hi there! 

It's gettin' spooky here with Lawn Fawn cause I have a fun and colorfull Halloween card to share!



First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, then I created my background on the front using the Grassy Stencil and Twisted Citron + Crushed Olive Distress inks. 
Then I colored a piece of white cardstock with the Wilted Violet Distress Ink and I cut it out using the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames, I glued it down to my card with foam adhesive and I added a dotted pattern to it, using a white gel pen.


I stamped, colored with copics and cut out these images from the Costume Party set and I added lots of details with a white gel pen. 
I glued them down with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape and I stamped my sentiment at the bottom.


I added a few more details to my background and some sparkling clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh and my card is ready to wish a dear friend Happy Halloween!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento