lunedì 21 settembre 2020

"Hi cutie pie" card with Lawn Fawn!

Hello there! 

It's time for a new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge today and this is one of my fave..




Aww I can't wait for Fall to finally start tomorrow cause I'm so ready for it!

I hope the cold will arrive soon, I can't wait for the crisp air, the sweater weather, the color changing leaves!! 


To celebrate the new season I created this lovely card for the Thanksgiving celebration..


Aww I love these cute mice from the Thankful Mice set, they're my fave! 

I stamped, colored them with copics and die cut them and I also added this little pie from the Cutie Pie set. 



I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and I stamped the Gingham Background on the front with the Kiddie Pool Ink by Lawn Fawn.
Then I die cut 2 stripes out of kraft and white cardstock and added some dry embossed details onto the white one using the Stitched Borders set.


I stamped my sentiment at the bottom of the white stripe and glued down all my images at the top, then I glued everything down on the front of my card, at the centre.
Finally I stamped some little hearts at the top using the Lawn Fawn Guava ink.

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!



Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento