sabato 12 settembre 2020

"Sunny Smiles"card with Hello Bluebird!


Hello there and happy weekend!
Today I'm sharing a new happy project featuring the Come On In set by Hello Bluebird!


So.. this is the most atumnal summer card I have ever seen, ihih!!
I'm pretty sure this card should be called "I'm so ready for Fall but I can't put these Summer Hello Bluebird cuties to bed so early!"- ahah! 

First of all I stamped all my cuties, colored with copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies.
Then I created my background panel by stamping the Falling Snow Background on to a piece of kraft cardstock.


Then I die cut more background pieces out of white cardstock using the Gallery Frame #5 Die and the Ocean Waves Scene Horizontal Die. I colored all the elements with Distress Inks, added some details with my copics and a white gel pen and assembled them all together.


I glued everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape and added some little spech bubbles I die cut out of white cardstock using the Photo Stack Die set. I stamped my sentiment on the biggest and added little hearts on the others.

Aww I love this card ad its rich earthy tones so much!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento