lunedì 7 settembre 2020

"We have a great chemistry" card with Lawn Fawn!

Hi there and happy monday! 
It's finally time for a new challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics and this new one is all about ..


And here's my take.. 


Aww this cuties are an oldie but goodie and oh so cutie!
First I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and I masked the front bottom. I inked the front top with Distrss Inks, I let it dry and I added some splatters.


I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all the images from the Science of Love set and added some details with a white gel pen.
I glued them down and I also stamped my sentiment at the bottom.


I added a little red heart at the bottom and added some Glossy Accents on their glasses.
I'm so happy about how this clean and simple card turned out and I hope you are now inspired to play with us and create a card too!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento