venerdì 18 settembre 2020

"Farm Fresh" card and video for Sunny Studio!

Hello! 

Today I'm sharing a Fall themed card featuring the new Farm Fresh set by Sunny Studio!  


This set is soo cute, I love all the little hens in there, ihih!




I created my scene using the new Slimline Nature Borders Dies set as long as an oldie but goodie: the Frilly Frames Stripes dies set.


All the imags are colored with copic markers and for the background I used Distress inks.

Please enjoy my card tutorial *HERE* :) 

Take a look at the New Sunny Studio Fall & Winter 2020 release!



Thank you so much for stopping by today and have a lovely day :)

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento