giovedì 17 settembre 2020

Bear and stars with Hello Bluebird!

Hi there! 
Aww I love today's card so much I couldn't wait to share it with you..


How cute and sweet is this little winter scene?! 
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, then I masked the front bottom and inked the top with Distress Inks.


I stamped, colored with copics and die cut these cute images from the Quite Christmas set, then added some details with a white gel pen to them all and glued them down to my card with foam adhesive.


Finally I stamped my sentiment at the bottom and added little white dots to my sky.
I'm totally in love with this clean & simple design and I can't wait to create more winter scene like this!


Hopw you like my card too and thank you so much for stopping by today and have a lovely day :)

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento