lunedì 14 settembre 2020

A cute dino mini card with MFT!


Hi there! 
I just got the Cutieasaurus set by MFT ( awww I looove it!) and it's so adorable I had to ink it up immediately, so I created a sweet mini clean and simple card with it! 



This adorable dino totally made me treat myself with this set and it's even cuter in person! 
I had a very limited time to craft for fun today so this is the easiest mini card ever!


I stamped all the images, colored them with copics and added some details with a white gel pen. I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, then I cut all my images out leaving a little white border all around and glued them down with foam adhesive into this little scene.
I stamped my sentiment at the bottom and added some clear sequins here and there.


For my color choice I was totally inspired by the current MFT Color Challenge 149 which I made my card for :)


I'm so happy about how it turned out and I had so much fun crafting for a little time just for fun today!
Hope you like it too and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento