venerdì 4 settembre 2020

"Oh Holy Night" card and video for Sunny Studio!

Hi there and happy friday!
Today I'm happy to share this Christmas card I made with some of my favorite goodies from the new Sunny Studio release..



Aww I love this card so much!
The new Holy Night set is beautiful and with the new Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies there's so much space to build a sweet scene! 

I used Distress Inks for all my background layers here and copics for all my images.

Please enjoy my card tutorial *HERE* :)

Take a look at the New Sunny Studio Fall & Winter 2020 release!



Thank you so much for stopping by today and have a lovely day :)

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 


2 commenti:

  1. Hello, I was going to watch your card making video and it told me that it was a private video. So sorry I can't see how you created this sweet nativity scene!

    RispondiElimina