sabato 19 settembre 2020

"Wishing you a wolly great Christmas" with Pink & Main!

Hello there and happy saturday!
Today I'm sharing a cosy festive card, made with all Pink & Main cuties!



Aww these little llamas!
First of all I created my carbase out of white cardstock and then I die cut 2 coordinated panel out of white and kraft cardstock. I die cut a snowy hill out of the white one and I created my background out of the kraft one using the new Mini Ergonomic Blender Brush to ink onto my Puffy Heart Stencil with some White Pigment ink.


Let me say.. that ergonomic brush is amazing! It has what seems like thousands of super soft bristles and you can achieve a beautiful result easily in no time at all! 
As you know I love creating soft background on my usual cards and that's perfect for that but even here you can see how beautifully smooth my stenciled background is.


Then I inked up my images from the Fa La LLama set, colored them with copics, added some details with a white gel pen and then cut them out. I also stamped my sentiment onto my snowy hill and then glued everything down to my cardbase.
For the background pieces I used some liquid glue, then some foam tape for my images instead.
Finally I added a little red heart at the bottom which I covered in Glossy Accents and some White Nuvo Drops here and there to mimic snow.
Hope you like my card as much as I do and you are now inspired to create!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento