venerdì 8 ottobre 2021

"Boo crew" card with Hello Bluebird

Hi there and happy friday!
Today I'm sharing a fun Halloween card made with all Hello Bluebird goodies..


I love these little Boo crew cuties so much!
First of all I die cut my mini slimline panel out of white cardstock and inked it with Distress Inks. I added lots of splatters with water and sparkle watercolors and I put it aside to dry. 


I stamped all my images from the Boo Crew set, colored them with copics and die cut them out with their coordinated dies. 


I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of white cardstock and cut it into a thin rectangle, then glued down all my elements into this cute scene onto the card with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive. 

Hope you like these little gift tags as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento