lunedì 4 ottobre 2021

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge # 110

Hi there and happy monday!
It's time for a new challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics and I love this new theme..


We challenge you to create a beautiful sky and I chose to use some pattern paper and turn it into a spooky Halloween sky..


Aww I love this so much I can't stop looking at it! 
Halloween cardmaking is honestly so much fun, even if it's not that big of a deal here... I mean we do not even celebrate but it's like creating for the Holidays for me: I love it! 


I'm also super excited about my new to me LF fence die, I think it's so cute!
It's an oldie but goodie! 


Lawn Fawn supplies: 
Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento