sabato 30 ottobre 2021

Purrfect Day with Heffy Doodle

Happy saturday crafty friends! 
Heffy Doodle is taking part on a fun Cat Lovers Blog Hop so I created a card to join the fun.. 


Aww coloring these little cats is always so much fun, I'm always inspired by the Siamese cat features cause they're so beautiful! 


First of all I die cut the slimline frame included in the Slimline Quartet Dies out of lilac cardstock, created a matching card base and inked the front with the Speckled Egg Distress ink oxide. 
I let it dry completely and adhered the frame down. 



Then I stamped, colored and die cut all the images from the Purrfect Day set and glued them down into this cute scene with foam adhesive. 
Finally I stamped my sentiments at the top and added a couple of clear sequins here and there.

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


1 commento:

  1. Sooooooooooooooo cute, Franci!! I absolutely love all the precious little Siamese kitties climbing all over the card, even the top!! lol... I adore your coloring and the pastel tones you used. Such a wonderful card. Thank you so much for participating in the 2021 Cat Lovers Hop. We love it that your team played along!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina