venerdì 8 ottobre 2021

"Hey Ghoul!" Halloween cards for kids

Happy friday crafty friends!
Today I'm happy to share some Halloween card ideas for kids.. I always feature cute critters on my cards so they're perfect for kids to most of the time, but today I wanted to create some fun designs with bold colors for little girls and boys..


Aww these are my fave! the little ghost is the cutest ever and I love these bright pink, yellow and light blue together so much!


 




They remind about kids cover magazines, so brigth and cheerful! 
And I also made a boyish version too..




These ones feature a brick wall as background, some watercolors splatters, bats and a bright orange panel. 
I'm so happy about how both turned out and I hope I inspired you to create some fun Halloween projects.

Here's what you need to create them..


Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento