mercoledì 27 ottobre 2021

Lacy Snowflakes with Sunny Studio

Hi there!
Today I'm showcasing the new Lacy Snowflakes set by Sunny Studio..


First of all I die cut all the snowflakes out of white cardstock and shaded them with a light blue marker. 
Then I stamped the adorable bear couple from the Bear Hugs set, colored it with my copics and die cut it with its coordinated dies.


I created a cardbase out of white cardstock, inked the front center with light blue Distress Inks and glued down all the snoflakes and the cute bear couple into this fun design. 




I added a little confetti heart, stamped my sentiment and this card is ready to wish a loved one Merry Christmas!

Check all the new Sunny Studio Stamps products here down below, they're all avaiable at Ellen Hutson!

Or shop your favorites at Simon Says Stamp *HERE* 

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento