martedì 12 ottobre 2021

"Happy Fall" card with SugarPea Design!

Hi there and happy tuesday! 
Today I'm sharing a cute Fall themed card, made with all SugarPea Designs goodies..


This little bear with all his pumpkins and leaves is soo adorable! 
First of all I created a white cardbase, masked the front bottom and inked it with Distress Ink.
Then I stamped all the images, colored them with copics and cut them out. 


I die cut my FALL word out of dark brown cardstock and I glued it down, then I stamped the Happy to complete my sentiments and added all the images with foam adhesive.
Finally I added some dots and details with a white gel pen.




This card is so clean, simple and sweet: hope you like it as much as I do! 

Supplies: 



Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento