venerdì 15 ottobre 2021

It's Ellen Hutson Release time!

 Hello there! 

The new Release by Ellen Hutson just went live and I'm so excited to share a festive card I made with the most adorable set ever! 


If you can wait to discover all the new goodies, click *HERE* 

I created a festive card with the new Sweet Surprises set.. awww so cute!


We all love the iconic Ellen Hutson bear so much and here we have a little one, with his stocking and all the little Christmas presents, winter foliage, candycanes and there's a little tangerine too!


The sentiment font is so pretty and of course it's the perfect match to all the images..

 
Be sure to check all the new products and shop your favorites *HERE* 



There's also a little free gift:  if you spend $75 or more you'll receive the Oh What Fun stamp set! 
 ( please note that the free gift is automatically added to qualifying orders/while supplies last) 


Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!
Be sure to come back in a coupl eof days time cause I'll have more inspiration with this adorabel new release for you!!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento