mercoledì 13 ottobre 2021

A cute gingerbread house card with Sunny Studio

Happy wednesday everyone! 
Today I'm sharing a cute Gingerbread house card I made with Sunny Studio goodies..


Aww this new Gingerbread House is soo pretty!
I die cut the largest panel out of dark blue and white cardstock, then all the house elements out of kraft cardstock and lots of lovely patterned paper from these sets: Very Merry, All Is Bright  and Sweater Weather. 


I die cut a snowy hill out of my white large house panel with the Woodland Borders set, glued it onto my dark blue one and then I puzzled together all my house elements on top and secured them down with liquid glue.
I created a matching cardbase out of white cardstock with the partial die cutting technique and adhered my decorated panel onto the front. 




Finally I added lots of little embellishments with my colorful Nuvo Drops here and there to make it extra festive.
I'm so in love with this I can't stop looking at it! ihih! 


Check all the new Sunny Studio Stamps products here down below, they're all avaiable at Ellen Hutson!

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento