mercoledì 6 ottobre 2021

"Trick or Treat" gift tags with Sunny Studio

Hi there! 
Today I'm sharing some cute Halloween gift tags made with all Sunny Studio supplies..


This little witch cat is so cute with his potion cauldron and all the little bubbles blowing out of it, isn't he?!
First of all I die cut the tags out of some white cardstock and patterned paper from the Subtle Grey Tones pack using the Scalloped Tag Square Dies set.


I stamped all my images from the Bewitching set, colored with copics and die cut them out. 
I stamped my sentiment onto the white tags , added a little heart and glued everything together, then added my images at the front with some foam adhesive. 


Finally I added some bubbles with all my colorfull Nuvo Drops and drew a few details with a white gel pen.
I chose a lilac ribbon but green would have been so much fun as well or a classic black.
You could add these to your trick or treat bags or just to the sweets you will give away! 

Check all the new Sunny Studio Stamps products here down below, they're all avaiable at Ellen Hutson!

Hope you like these little gift tags as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento