mercoledì 13 ottobre 2021

"Boo!" a fun Halloween card with Lawn Fawn

Hello! 
I had so much fun creating my too cute to spook Lawn Fawn Halloween card last week, I had to create another one..


..with these adorable other critters!
These little foxes all dressed up are so much fun and OMG the little birds, so cute! Aww..the little one with the pumpkin costume: I made him riding his broom across the moon!


I was inspired by the new Law Fawnatics challenge once again to create another fun sky and really I just can't stop making Halloween cards, they make me happy! 




Lawn Fawn supplies: 
Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento