lunedì 1 novembre 2021

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 112: Festive snowglobe cards!

Hi there and happy monday!
It's time for  anew challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics and I had so much fun creating more Christmas cards..


This new theme really goes well with everything I think, just pick your favorite sentiment and work around it! 


Aww this little snowglobe is so cute!
And I love that you can change all the inside elements each time for a completely new look, so cool!



All the images are colored with copic markers and I added White and Glitter Nuvo Drops + glossy Accents as embellishments.

Lawn Fawn supplies: 

Hope you like these cards as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento