domenica 14 febbraio 2021

"You give the best hugs" with Hello Bluebird!

Hi there and Happy Valentine's Day! 
Today I'm so happy to share this Hello Bluebird card I made, that's one of my favorite ever!!


Awww.. it's no secret at all that I love the Party on the Farm set with all my heart and I had the loveliest time no line watercloring this little scene! 


First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and stamped the front with the Buffalo Check Background stamp in a very light lilac ink.


Then I die cut a circle out of watercolor paper, stamped the Farmland Background stamp on it and no line watercolored it. I did the same for my little goat and the hearts and die cut them out with their coordinated dies.

Finally I glued everything down with foam adhesive, stamped my sentiment and added a few details with my white gel pen here and there.
I'm so in love with this card and I hope you like it too! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento