mercoledì 10 febbraio 2021

"Happy Easter" with Sunny Studio

Hi there and happy wednesday! 
Today I have a suuuper cute rainbow Easter card for you to enjoy.. made with all Sunny Studio cuties!


Aww this is sooo cute! I love all these eggs and all the little egg critters-ihih!! 
First of all I die cut my white stitched panel using the Slimline Scalloped Frame Dies set and created a matching cardbase. Then I masked the bottom part of my stitched panel and inked the top with the Worn Lipstick Distress ink oxide.


I stamped all my images from the new Eggs To Dye For set, colored them with my copics and cut them out. Then I also added the little chick and other elements from the A Good Egg set.
I glued all my images down with foam adhesive, stamped my sentiment at the bottom and adhered my decorated panel to my card with double sided tape.



Finally I added some clear sequins and this card is ready to wish one of my friends Happy Easter! 

Take a look at all the new Sunny Studio new products now avaiable at Ellen Hutson!



I really hope you like this card and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento