martedì 23 febbraio 2021

"Hello, Sweet Friend" card with SugarPea Designs

Hi there! 
Today I'm happy to share this floral card made with all SugarPea Designs products..


These flowers from the new Friendship Blooms set are so lovely!
First of all I created my cardbase out of some white cardstock and inked the front bottom with Evergreen Bough Distress ink oxide. 


Then I stamped all the flowers, leaves and blooms, colored them with my copics and cut them out with their coordinated dies. I added lots of details with a white gel pen and glued everything down into this lovely design with foam adhesive.


Finally I stamped my sentiment at the bottom and added a few little clear sequins here and there.

I really hope you like this card and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 




1 commento: