mercoledì 17 febbraio 2021

"Have a beautiful day" card with SugarPea Designs

Hello there!
Today I'm sharing my take on the new February Mix It Up Challenge by SugarPea Designs..


Every month there's a new color combo and a sketch to play with and you can choose this or that or combine them all onto your project.
I desided to go with the colors today and here's my sweet card..


Aww these little family of swans is soo adorable!


And these colors it the scene so well...



What you need to make it:  


Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento