lunedì 1 febbraio 2021

"I just called to say.." card with SugarPea Designs

Hi there! 

Today I'm so happy to announce that I'm joining the SugarPea Designs Team, YAY!
Being their guest back in December was so lovely and I'm honored and excited to keep on creating with their adorable products through all the year! 

Of course I had to create a little something something to celebrate so I made this fun card.. 


OMG I love this soooo much!!


This old-fashioned phone is the cutest thing ever, isn't it?!



What you need to make it:  



Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


3 commenti: