lunedì 1 febbraio 2021

Have a "Magical Day" card with Lawn Fawn

 Hi there and welcome back to a new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! 


The new theme is "What's the weather?" ..so I was inspired to include some weather themed patterned paper in my card ..


Look at my cute unicorns having a little desserts party in the clouds!


I went for a rainbow pastel and soft colors choice and I'm so happy about it!


What you need to make it:

Small stitched rectangles stackables

Unicorn Picnic set + coordinated dies

Hello Sunshine Remix petite paper pack

 

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento