lunedì 15 febbraio 2021

"You're Flantastic" card with Lawn Fawn!

Happy monday friends! 
It's time for a new challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics and we have a fun card sketch for you to play with..


This sketch is so clean and simple, I love it!


So I thought my cute little yummy flans would have been perfect here.. Awww how adorable!


My favorite things about these u asked?! Their cute smiley faces!!
And those little strawberries are pretty lovely too + the sentiment is so amazing! 


What you need to make it:

Small stitched rectangles stackables

Sweet Friends set + coordinated dies

Chili Pepper cardstock

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento