mercoledì 10 febbraio 2021

It's pic-nic time with Lawn Fawn!

Happy wednesday friends!
I'm so excited about today's card.. cause it features the cutest little pic-nic scene ever!


OMG this is soo funny and cute, it makes me giggle so much!


All these little ants are having fun at the park with someone else pic-nic basket I guess..ihihi!!



What you need to make it:

Crazy Antics set + coordinated dies

Hello Sunshine remix petite paper pack

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento