mercoledì 17 febbraio 2021

"Slimline Pennants" interactive card with Sunny Studio

Hi there! 
Today I'm so happy to share this Sunny Studio fun and colorfull interactive card with all of you..


I'm in love! This llama is one of my favorite new critter and I love all the banner/ pennant details here, plus this is an interactive card, YAY!!



So first of all I created a standard size cardbase out of white cardstock, then I cut a matching panel out of some patterned paper from the Surprise Party 6x6 paper set and I die cut it with the Sliding Window dies set. I also cut out a thin stripe out of the same patterned paper that measures 1/2 x 3 inches.


Then I cut out a 3 x 4 inches panel out of some light blue cardstock and the smallest pennant from the Slimline Pennant Dies set out of white cardstock.
I stamped, colored and die cut all my images from these sets: Lovable Llama + coordinated dies and Balloon Rides set + coordinated dies.
I assembled my interactive mechanism and mounted everything onto my cardbase and then I decorated the little light blu panel by adhering down the stitched pennant in the middle and all my images on top with foam adhesive.


Finally I added some clear sequins and I just put a gift card in there to share that it fits perfectly! You can also add a sentiment, some more images.. I left it blank for now cause I kinda like the idea I can customize it last minute.
And also it's a design that can work for lot of occasions ..a BDay card, a Congratulations card, even a baby card! 

Take a look at all the new Sunny Studio new products now avaiable at Ellen Hutson!



I really hope you like this card and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento