lunedì 8 febbraio 2021

"You make my heart happy" with Hello Bluebird!

Hi there and happy monday! 
Today I have a cute card to share, made with adorable little mini cows by Hello Bluebird! 


Aww these littlies from the Farmyard Little Bits set are so whimsical and sweet!
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, then stamped the front with the Petal Play Background stamp.


I die cut the frame out of white cardstock using the Gallery Frame 3 die set and stamped my sentiment in the center, then I glued it down with liquid glue.


Finally I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all my images, I added some details with a white gel pen and glued them down with foam adhesive.

I hope you like it and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento