venerdì 26 febbraio 2021

Easter Blessings card with Hello Bluebird

Hi there! 
Today I'm so hapy to share thi cute clean and simple Easter card I made with all Hello Bluebird goodies..


I love this little bunny so much I had to create a project with him as the star of the show! 
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and stamped my sentiment on the front bottom. I chose this beautiful one from the Spring Banner Script set and then I cut out a little square out of pastel blue cardstock.


I stamped my little bunny from the Little Painters set onto some watercolor paper using a light brown ink and I colored him with my watercolors. I also painted a fun spring plaid pattern onto another piece of watercolor paper and let everything dry completely.


I die cut my images, cut out little hearts out of my custom plaid paper and glued everything down with foam adhesive.

I'm so happy about how this turned out and I hope you like it too :)

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento