mercoledì 27 gennaio 2021

"Layered Basket" card with Sunny Studio

Hello there! 
Time to showcase the new Layered Basket set by Sunny Studio! 


First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and covered the front with this soft grey patterned paper from the Subtle Grey Tones 6x6 paper set. 
Then I stamped my basket plus all these lovely flowers and some leaves from the Hawaiian Hibiscus set with various inks from the Memento ink drops family.
I also stamped a banner from the Banner Basics set and my sentiment on it.


I arranged my elements onto the front of my card and glued everything down with foam adhesive.
Finally I added some sequins here and there to finish my design.



As you know layering sets are way out of my comfy zone but I had so much fun creating this card and it was super easy as well. 

Take a look at all the new Sunny Studio new products now avaiable at Ellen Hutson!



I really hope you like this card and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento