venerdì 18 ottobre 2019

"Yoy jump, I jump" card with Penguin Palace!


Hello there and happy friday!
Today's project is a cute card showcasing the new Rain of Hearts stencil by Penguin Palace.



First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, then I cut and dry embossed 2 stripes of the same cardstock to start building my design.
I inked the front of my card by sponging some pink Dirstess ink on to the Rain of Hearts stencil and then I glued down the stripes at the top and bottom with liquid glue.


I stamped the frog + stumbling block from the Happy Track & Field ( Chapter 1) multiple times, colored them with my copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies.
I also stamped my sentiment and added some deatils to all my images with a white gel pen.


I created my little race scene and I glued all the images down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.
Finally I added some embellishments as clear sequins and foiled dots+ a little heart.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 


1 commento: