mercoledì 30 ottobre 2019

"Christmas polaroids" card with Hello Bluebird!

Hello! 

Here I am showcasing some other new Hello Bluebird goodies..


I combined the Family Photo and the Bold Holidays dies to create this fun design today, along with the already released Photo Stack set and the Old Oak Background stamp.
I started by creating my cardbase out of white cardstock and stamped my woody background, then I added some sparkle gold watercolor little splatters and some gold details on the top left and bottom right corners.


Then I colored 2 pieces of white cardstock with Peeled Paint and Candied Apple Distress inks, I let them dry completely and then die cut the "Merry" and "Joy" out of them.
I die cut also 2 little polaroids out of white carstock and I saved all the inside pieces.


I masked all around Santa and stamped him onto one of the polaroids inside piece and I stamped this cute deer on the other.
Then I stamped the little bird + the snowflakes on to a little scrap of white cardstock I found on my desk, colored everything with my copics and added some details with a black copic friendly marker and a white gel pen. I die cut the bird and the snowflakes, created my design and glued everything down with liquid glue and foam tape. 
Finally I stamped "Christmas" to finish my card and added some White Nuvo Drops embellishments as some sparkle with my Wink of Stella clear brush.
It's such a fun and bright colorful design, hope you like it!!

Discover all the new Hello Bluebird goodies at Ellen Hutson: 



Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento