martedì 29 ottobre 2019

"Sweet Christmas Wishes" card with Hello Bluebird!

Hi there!


It's finally time to show you what I've been creating with the new Hello Bluebird release, YAY!



The new goodies are soo cute and wintery!
Here I combined the Cocoa Party set with the Winter Woods Overlay (awww how fab is this new die set?!) and just the snowy hills from the Snowy Sky Scene, to create a snowy night scene.
I love that all the little critters are wearing festive jumpers!!


First of all I die cut all the background elements out of white cardstock and I created a coordinated card base.
Then I inked the front of my card with Salty Ocean and Chipped Sapphire Distress inks + I added a little bit of shading to the snowy hills with the Peacock Feather color.


I stamped all the images, colored them with my copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies.
How cute is that little Merry Christmas banner at the top?! 
I added some details on all the critters with a white gel pen and also added some dots on my sky background to mimic little snowflakes.
I glued everything down with a combo of  liquid glue and foam adhesive.
Finally I stamped my sentiment with my stamp positioning tool.
Aww I like this card so much!


Discover all the new Hello Bluebird goodies at Ellen Hutson: 



Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento