domenica 20 ottobre 2019

"Happy Holidays" card with Pinkfresh Studio!

Happy sunday friends! 
Today I was inspired by the Pinkfresh Studio October 2019 Challenge to create a festive card..


Aww I'm in love with all my new Pinkfresh goodies and I couldn't wait to create something happy and festive of course!
The theme here is "circle elements" so I created a super clean and simple card design with a trio of cirlce windows..


First of all I created my side folding card base out of some white cardstock and I die cut some circle windows using LF dies.
I die cut more circles out of masking paper and using the front panel as a guide, I masked the inside of the card so I could ink the back of each circle individually with Distress Inks.


I stamped my bow from the Season's Greetings set and the cute mouse from the Skiing By set, colored them with my copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies.
Then I glued them to the front of my card with liquid glue. 
Be sure to use a little amount of glue and only on tiny areas! Since these are little images it would be enough to hold them in place.


I stamped all the sentiments inside the windows and some snowflakes.
Finally I added little dots with a white gel pen to create a soft snowy look and also added some details to my images.
It's so super fun having this circle trio windows design on the front panel, then open the card and have all the blue circles + sentiments on the inside!

There's also a little space to write your own greetings and sign it, it's perfect!


Discover all the new Pinkfresh Studio products..


Other supplies: 
Please note LF circles stackables are not currently avaiable at EH, so I linked and alternative set here down below :)



Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

4 commenti:

  1. Franci this is such a wonderful scene - seen through your darling circular windows!!
    =] Michele

    RispondiElimina
  2. Oh how soft and adorable is this! LOVE the use of circles as windows! Thanks so much for playing along with the Pinkfresh Studio October Challenge!

    RispondiElimina
  3. What a lovely and sweet holiday card! You did a great job combining different stamp sets!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Pinkfresh Studio October Challenge!

    RispondiElimina