mercoledì 9 ottobre 2019

"Warmest wishes" card with Sunny Studio!


Hi there!
Today I'm happy to share a fun pastel winter card showcasing lots of the new Sunny Studio products..



I started by making my cardbase out of white cardstock as always, then I also cut out a smaller panel and I embossed it with the new Woodgrain Embossing folder. This effect is amazing, I was waiting for the perfect woodgrain texture and here's it!


Then I stamped, colored with copics and die cut lots of images from these sets: Scenic Route + coordintaed dies, Hogs and Kisses + coordinated dies, Feeling Frosty and Santa Claus Lane + coordinated dies.
I stamped all the snowmen inside the speech bubbles and achieved a clean look by masking just the bottom edge of the bubbles, but you can also die cut the snowmen with their coordinated dies and glue them on top for an alternative look :)


I glued everything down with liquid glue + foam tape and added a little stripe of this beautiful rainbow striped paper from the new Very Merry 6x6 Paper pack.
Then I also added a thin stripe of pink flock to give my card a fun fuzzy feeling.
Finally I added some white Nuvo Drops here and there as embellishments.

Here's a little sneaky peek on next week's project..



Discover the whole new release at Ellen Hutson!



 Other supplies




Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

1 commento: