giovedì 24 ottobre 2019

"Skiing by to say Hi" winter card with Pinkfresh Studio!

Happy friday friends!

Today's project is a Pinkfresh Studio winter theme card + coordinated envelope and I'm so excited about this!!



Awww I made a mountains shaped card with the cutest critters ever on it, I'm in love!!
I feel like I'm always in love with all the crafty products that come out for the Winter Season cause it's my absolute fave and these Pinkfresh Studio are adorable!
Let's talking about this card and the set I made it with. Yeah! Your read it right, I just used 1 set, it's incredible isn't?!

The Skiing By set by Pinkfres Studio is perfect cause its coordinated dies not only die cut all the images beautifully, but there also included several dies to create a scene with, like the mountains and the snowy caps and a hill die.



First of all I created a side folded cardbase out of white cardstock and I die cut it with the mountains die at the top. Then I cut out several matching panels out of white cardstock and one out of kraft cardstock. This last one not only matches my card size, but also the mountains at the top.
I die cut all the snowy hills out of my matching white panels and gently inked them with the Peacock Feathers Distress inks, just to add some dimension to all that snowy landscape!
I also shaded a little bit my kraft mountains at the top with the Walnut Stain Distress ink.


I glued down all the different layers with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape and then I stamped, colored with my copics and die cut all the images.
These critters are so pretty and elegant!
I also stamped an extra skiing critters + little trees for my envelope and I glued them down with liquid glue. 
I created my scene and added the critters with foam tape on to my card, then I stamped all the sentiment + snowflakes and added some White Nuvo Drops as embellishments. 
Finally I added some details to all the images with a white gel pen.
I'm so happy about how this card turned out, the mountain shape detail makes it so fun and unexpected!



Discover all the new Pinkfresh Studio products..


Other supplies: 


Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

1 commento: