mercoledì 23 ottobre 2019

"Holiday cheer" card with Sunny Studio!

Happy wednesday crafty friends!!
Today I'm sharing a frosty card showcasing the new Scenic Route set by Sunny Studio!



This set is so cool cause it is filled up with elements that help you create lots of different scenes and layouts/backgrounds for your projects.
I started my card by creating my card base out of white cardstock, then I die cut some matching white rectangle panels and I stamped them with the houses border and the snowy hill one at different heights.
I colored them with copics and die cut them with the coordinated dies ( I love that the dies just cut the top of each of these images!!) 


I also stamped, colored and die cut lots of little snowmen from the Feeling Frosty set and started building my winter scene.
For the little sky portion at the top, I colored the front top of my card with Salty Ocean and Chipped Sapphire distress inks, let it dry completely and added lots of dots with a white gel pen to create a snowy effect.


I glued everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive, then I added more details with the white gel pen and stamped my sentiment following the snowy hills.
Aww it turned out super cute!! 

Discover the whole new release at Ellen Hutson!




 Other supplies





Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento