mercoledì 2 ottobre 2019

"Have a holly jolly Christmas" card with Sunny Studio!


Hi there and happy wednesday! 

I'm so excited I can finally start showing you all the projects I made/ I'm making ( I love this release soo much I can't stop creating!! ihihih!) with the new Sunny Studio products

Today's card is a Christmas traditional card with Santa, lots of presents and a little darling snowman.


Awww.. how sweet and festive is this? I love love looove making Christmas/ winter projects as many of you may know and all these new goodies make me so happy!
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and I covered the front with this gorgeous new patterned paper from the new Very Merry 6x6 Paper pack
Then I stamped my snowy landscape from the Scenic Route stamp set, I colored it with my copics, die cut it with its coordinated dies, trimmed to size and glued it down to my card.


Then I stamped, colored and die cut more images from all these new sets: Santa Claus Lane + coordinated dies, Feeling Frosty + coordinated dies and Hog and Kisses + coordinated dies.
I assembled my little scene and I glued everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam tape.


I love having the sentiment in a speech bubble here, seems like my images are having fun chit chatting about Holidays! 
And look at that background moon, it's not the photo guys, I'm telling you, it seems like it's shining for real!! 
Finally I added lots of details with a white gel pen to all my images plus rosy cheecks as I usually do :) 

Here's a little peek at the project I'm going to publish next week.. be sure to stick around!!



Discover the new release at Ellen Hutson!



Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento